Sunday, January 3, 2010

Can I "Easy Tone" the Junk in my Trunk?

Over the break I purchased Easy Tone Reeboks as a Christmas present for myself. You know how when you get new shoes you feel more athletic than you really are? Partly because the shoes are new and partly because they look cool. Well... when you wear a size 10 wide in shoes... you tend to miss the second part of shoe shopping all together. In the sexy Reebok commercial, the girl's shoes were cute and attractive... pink, purple, my favorite green. The only color they had in 10 wide was white... nurse working the night shift at the hospital white. You might suggest I try another store... I traveled to or called 11 stores between Hattiesburg and Tupelo!  And ordering from the internet would have added another 30 dollars not including shipping! Therefore, I have since decided that the girl in the Reebok commercial is rooting against me. She clearly wants me to fail! She doesn't believe that the Easy Tone Reeboks can rearrange the junk in my trunk! I'll show her! I'll show all of em!! Note to future Easy Toners: wearing them to your aerobic class BEFORE walking ANYWHERE first is a bad idea. You might feel off balance and your feet might start hurting... causing you to take them off in the middle of class at the YMCA! Acting like you at yo 'house or something, but thankful that your socks were clean and without holes! All I can say is SEXY IS BACK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment